Skip to content
Division of Insurance
- Licensing System Goes Live with SBS
- Notice of Public Hearing: Surplus Lines Placement List
- Notice of Proposed Regulations Dealing with the Continuing Education Requirements for Insurance Producer Licensees
- Notice Of Public Hearing: Workers’ Compensation Prospective Loss Cost Filing
- NIPR Product Changes: Effective June 17, 2013, Alaska is expanding product offerings through the National Insurance Producer Registry (NIPR), (www.nipr.com) for the types (classes) of managing general agent, reinsurance intermediary manager, reinsurance intermediary broker, viatical settlement representative, broker or provider and third party administrator in addition to current offerings for insurance producers, independent adjusters (for a person that is licensed in their resident state), surplus lines brokers, or limited lines authority for bail bond, credit, title, and travel.
- Home Inventory App & Checklist New!
- New Auto Accident Mobile App
- New Regulations: Regulations Dealing With Comprehensive Health Insurance Association Reinsurance Program (Effective February 2, 2013)
- Notice of Public Meetings Regarding Workers' Compensation Review and Advisory Committee
- Hester Named as State’s Deputy Director of Insurance
- Notice of Public Meeting Regarding Proposed Adoption of Risk Based Capital Instructions
- Bret S. Kolb Named State’s New Director of Insurance
- Update Producer License e-mail address: This new service is available to individuals and firms who have a valid National Producer Number (NPN).
- Update Company e-mail address: This service is coming soon!