Information for Companies

Admissions and Company Licensing

The Alaska Division of Insurance uses the NAIC Uniform Certificate of Authority Application system for license applications for most insurance entity types. UCAA applications should be used for Life, Health, Property/Casualty, Title, Reciprocal, and Fraternal insurers.

Please access specific application forms below for other insurance entity types.