Refinance of Existing Commercial Fishing Program Loans
Eligible borrowers may refinance existing loans at current interest rates.
If you are interested and eligible, please contact us at
- 907-465-2510 or within Alaska at 800-478-LOAN (5626)
or print, complete and return the online refinancing application to the
- Division of Economic Development
PO Box 34159
Juneau, Alaska 99803
A refinancing application must be completed and signed by all borrowers/coborrowers
named on your existing loan.
- You must have been an Alaska resident for at least two years prior to
the date of your refinancing application.
- Your loan must be in good standing. If you're concerned about whether
or not your account is in good standing, please contact our office.
Terms and Conditions
- $100.00 application fee.
- Once approved, your interest rate reduction will be reflected in your
next regular payment and all future payments.
- The approval date of your refinancing application will determine the
interest rate you will receive.
Interest rates are set tat the end of each quarter.
Current interest rates be found at
The following Commercial Fishing Refinance Application pages are in PDF format. You will need the Adobe Reader in order to view/print them.
Acrobat Reader is distributed freely and available for download from Adobe®.
The Division of Economic Development, Department of Commerce, Community, and Economic Development
complies with Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. This publication
is available in alternative communication formats upon request. Please contact the
Division of Economic Development at (907)465-2510 or TDD (907)465-5437 to make any necessary